move through the game with your own running motion . . .

Thursday 27 August 2009

Games Tested This week............

This week I was entertained by two great kid's games!


Pitfall: The Big Adventure was a game I originally was unsure of, and, boy was I proved wrong. The game, like many other platform games, requires you to run around avoiding traps and collecting trinkets, but using jOG made this game a lot more fun! I could help jumping and performing other tricks making my antics, making watching me more funny than watching my progress in the game.

This game is part of a series, but is the first one for the wii - we hope it won't be the last!

There have been many SpongeBob games for the wii, most are actually quite fun. I have never been into the show (to be honest it was quite a bit before my time, FYI I am still waiting on a Power Rangers Lost Galaxy wii game. Should I continue to hold my breath then?), but I do have to admit I get a sadistic kick out of jOGging SpongeBob off platforms! SpongeBob Square Pants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom is one of 3 (at least) SpongeBob games I have tested, and I have to admit, this is my favourite so far. Being able to change between characters (a function available on all my beloved Lego games) gives you more freedom to perform more tricks than you normally would with one character. I definitely recommend this game to people with kids looking to buy something for the pesky ankle biters! Not only will they be able to have fun with a range of Nicktoon characters, but they will have to exercise to do it (ha ha (evil laughter)!!!)

No comments: