move through the game with your own running motion . . .

Saturday 15 August 2009

Games Tested Today.........

Today Fantastic Four - Rise Of The Silver Surfer, a game from the film that came out a while ago, came into jOG HQ. I wasn't looking forward to this as I had heard bad things. After testing the game I have learned......DON'T trust other peoples opinions!

This game was enjoyable and using jOG with it added to the fun! A good game.

The other game I tested was G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra. I haven't seen the film and I don't really understand the concept behind it, but this game plays like a movie. There are quite long breaks where you aren't playing but watch a mini film, but this is great when using jOG.

The breaks allow it to rest a bit cos when you're fighting the baddies (FYI I suggest keeping mums favorite vase away from your jOGing area, I learnt the bad that way) you feel like your hitting and shotting them! Great for kids especially with jOG.

No comments: